Hi everyone

Currently reading:
Hi everyone

Basically I need to get my motorhome running again, and as fiat owners seem to use mes for diagnosing issues, as mine is Peugeot badged, I want to know if the mes will work on mine being the 3.0. I have contacted genlans who have said they cannot guarantee it although it may work. The motorhome has been plugged in twice with generic scanners. So was wondering if the fiat software may pickup some else before I start process of elimination

Hi and welcome 🙂

It's a good system, but not sure who is likely to be near you,

especially of the camper isn't mobile..

The forum has a register, have a look who has listed their availability in Lancs,

Only one I know is on the coast..

Whats the story with the camper?

Immobilised... , or a non. start?

It just died one day, I didn’t hear it cut out as my motorbike was running also which is quite loud, turns over but won’t fire. It fires with easy start down the filter, done a leak off test on the injectors and all very similar, fuel pump in tank working, getting plenty of fuel to filter housing, checked all plugs and engine fuses all terminals clean and no fuses blown. That’s why I need some software to point me in the right direction.

It just died one day, I didn’t hear it cut out as my motorbike was running also which is quite loud, turns over but won’t fire. It fires with easy start down the filter, done a leak off test on the injectors and all very similar, fuel pump in tank working, getting plenty of fuel to filter housing, checked all plugs and engine fuses all terminals clean and no fuses blown. That’s why I need some software to point me in the right direction.

Ok 🙂

So.. what happens when you fire it up on Easy Start?

Stumbles after a few seconds.. Or appears to run purely on the Aerosol?

Diminished rail pressure is often overcome with the Revs of an Aerosol start..

So you've Probably eliminated that.. Unless HPpump has failed.. Completely

Unfortunately you are 3 hours from me.. Or I would offer to pop over and plug in

Ok 🙂

So.. what happens when you fire it up on Easy Start?

Stumbles after a few seconds.. Or appears to run purely on the Aerosol?

Diminished rail pressure is often overcome with the Revs of an Aerosol start..

So you've Probably eliminated that.. Unless HPpump has failed.. Completely

Unfortunately you are 3 hours from me.. Or I would offer to pop over and plug in
keep squirting aerosol to keep it running, it wont stay running on its own, was going to check the fuel rail pressure sensor for continuity, Have you tried your mes on a 3.0 Peugeot?

Back