Hi Everybody

Currently reading:
Hi Everybody

Mechanic1946

Hi everybody,
my name is Joe and I'm 77 year old male, but spent 55 years as a Fiat mechanic, I'm in the process of buying maybe a Doblo and turning it into a day time camper either a van or a car. So looking for your opinions on any Fiat that makes a good camper and if i can help you in any way please ask me. Many thanks all.

Hello and welcome! must be some member(s) on here thats done something like that!:unsure: so if you wait a while hopefully they will pick up your question and pitch in with some helpful information to steer you in the right direction!(y)
Personally can i say i admire your determination to take on such a project at your age( not deriding your age!:eek:- just the opposite in fact!- i am a good deal younger than you but not in the first flush of youth& sometimes i have trouble making my bed:rolleyes: let alone building a vehicle!😲all power to you and your project and i hope it succeeds!(y)(y)(y)

Two of us have camped in our Panda... not sure I'd recommend it.... it were cozy mind.
I've seen a few Doblo and Qubo camper conversions that look good. They both seem to be long enough and tall enough to be comfortable, but I like the fact they're not too big.

Back