Hi All - another 'newbie'

Currently reading:
Hi All - another 'newbie'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks -I did. I'm slowly finding my way around the site! - the people on this forum seem great :)

I'll keep an eye on the paintballing, I'd like to go to a meet and meet others/see what they've done to their cars (the only 'mod' mine's had so far are some proper Abarth mats! - it's even still got 'Cleveland cars - Aldershot' on the back - is that sad??? :eek: ).

I thought about Skegness (23rd Sept), but it's just before I'm off on hols, so the 'AutoItalia' on the 11th Sept is probably the one!

Taffygit said:
Thanks -I did. I'm slowly finding my way around the site! - the people on this forum seem great :)

I'll keep an eye on the paintballing, I'd like to go to a meet and meet others/see what they've done to their cars (the only 'mod' mine's had so far are some proper Abarth mats! - it's even still got 'Cleveland cars - Aldershot' on the back - is that sad??? :eek: ).

I thought about Skegness (23rd Sept), but it's just before I'm off on hols, so the 'AutoItalia' on the 11th Sept is probably the one!

ahhh so u bought the 1 in cleavland cars.... was lookin at that a while ago after gettin parts!

have a look and a listen for me then i am always around frimly / camberely / aldershot / farnbrough way, u will hear my cinq comin long before u see it! even though there are now 3 imolas in aldershot alone :mad: mine is the only 1 with dark wheels and red interior lol, oh, and the clubcento and fiatforum stickers on the side windows kinda give it away!!! (y)

your more than welcom to com paintballin with us! dunno when it is gonna be tho, and if u want to convoy with someone upto gaydon in sept let me know!

Cheers, yes I will give you a shout.

There is a little red Sei at Cleveland cars - it's still there...bit too pricey for me! I bought mine privately - Just had to after I first saw it! just needs a little bit of work, the 'Abarth' kit is ace.

Thought about joining Clubcento in the next week or so - but where do you get 'Fiat Forum' stickers from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back