Hi All - another 'newbie'

Currently reading:
Hi All - another 'newbie'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffygit

..the sei is for sale :-(
Just wanted to say hi - just bought a red sei abarth last week (...used to drive two 126s - not at the same time, lol), great site (y) - I hope to meet some of you and try and contribute in the future.......but at the mo I know zilch!!! :eek:

Andrew :)

Thanks! Swansea (DVLA land) - no ploy honest! - but now I live in Sandhurst (Berkshire). Currently writing this, sat at work (I should be doing something else!), staring at the clock, wanting 4pm to come again so I can go drive!!!!....well it is sunny!

Hello, bonjour, welcome, greetings! wow two 126's? could have used them as roller skates!

Hi, welcome to the forum - I'm quite new here too and everyone has been really helpful and friendly so far. I'm sure if (or when) you have any problems someone will be able to suggest a solution....

:Offtopic:
Emm - those mudflaps look cool on your car, where'd you get 'em from? I've been looking at the Fiat ones on ebay but yours look smarter!!!

Taffygit said:
Just wanted to say hi - just bought a red sei abarth last week (...used to drive two 126s - not at the same time, lol), great site (y) - I hope to meet some of you and try and contribute in the future.......but at the mo I know zilch!!! :eek:

Andrew :)
Welcome and you could drive two 126's at the same time as there's a video somewhere in one of the posts of a Polish bloke who's squeezed two into one, it's a well MAD video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back