hgt fog lights...????

Currently reading:
hgt fog lights...????

S

simon

my fog lights are not working... they were, but now there not... bulbs fine fuse is fine, the switch lights up aaarrrggghhhh im bangin my head its annoying please help... anyone had this problem befor..?

faulty connections due to weather,just give them a wobble?
have you actually checked the bulbs inside the actual unit? If the fuse is fine it may be down to the bulbs.

Had this a couple of years back & it turned out to be a corroded connection.  This was located in the bumber just in front of the n/s wheel, stripped the connection off & fitted a new one & all was well.
Two minute job after unbolting the n/s part of the bottom engine cover/protector to get at it that is.

just thought,how do you know the bulbs are fine if they dont work? Test the bulbs proper by taking them out and getting 2 pieces of wire going from + and - on the bulbs and to the battery,Thatll tell ya for definate if they are working or not.Or just use a tester?

but as above,1 of my bulbs stopped working every now and then and with a hit,it came on.Was down to faulty/corroded connecion.

thanks for the info... the bulbs were brand new and worked when i fitted them now they dont work at all. ive checked the fillaments and they seem fine, i do have some led's coming so i'll try them before i start looking at connectors

arnt the lights just plug and play anyway? unplug them from the bulb and just clean the connections up :)

thanks for all the advice they are working again and seem to be staying that way for now :D

do you know how to get to the horn switch by anychance i need to wire a new one through as it seems to have stopped working