HGT Adjustable Coilovers - Kit Complete (ebay)

Currently reading:
HGT Adjustable Coilovers - Kit Complete (ebay)

Incidentally, if anyone from the forum wants to buy this and/or other items too, but might not have sufficient funds right now, then try me and I might be willing extend payment terms and wait till month end if that suits. Ciao

Nico im currently the only bidder on these!

signew1.jpg

Actually im gonna be bidding on a few items, if i win multiple can we do a deal on postage?

signew1.jpg

Well mike if your gonna go for em, if you win i may be intrested in buyin your springs?

signew1.jpg

sorry if im asking a silly question, but, do the coilovers fit the marea 20v or other spec'd bravos?

cheers

will aint got a clue what springs i got mate.When the car was made,60ml springs got put onalround ..but few year on,30ml got put on the front as it were too low.so the front is a tad higher..If i dont get those coilovers,ill be gettin some Eibach 40ml

Hi all. Yes combined postage will be accepted. Fewer bits I have to pack seperately the better.

I think all brava/bravo marea front ends are same (2 litre ones) so yes, kit should fit marea. I did ask the retailer to check for me on this inc coupe's, but he hasn't got back to me in time. If you wanted to bid, and it turned out they didn't fit, I'd be willing to refund.

hey mate i was looking at the smoothed boot lid, just wondering if the spoiler fits in the same way as the HGT spoiler? just to make sure that the HGT spoiler will still be compatable
cheers

The HGT spolier has 4 fix points through the glass so when I had the smooth done I replaced the glass with non-hgt type so I would not have holes showing with this spolier for clean look.

Nico - If I were you I would cancel the auction for the coilovers then relist the item with "Fiat Bravo" in the title.

You may find that with the listing the way it is you don't get what you should for them...

Yer, I'm reluctant to pull it but I have inundated with Q's from people asking what make they fit even though I've amended the bit I can in the description. Suppose I could amend and re-list with 24hr option so auction not prolonged too much.

i class them as a bargain considerin the price they cost in shops,

Ditto that. Congratulations to whoever won the auction.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

i won them, im bloody made up aswell, im biddin on a few things he has on

Nice one ant! really was a bargain! shame i didn't get them but ahwell!

signew1.jpg

i may sell the spare stuff, will, ill let you all know anyway,