29284_390412137797_687342797_4321791_5647563_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) hey watcha think ?

Introduction

MY ITALIAN STALLION =] take a looksea

:D dunno wether ive done this right but theres some pics of my car...
ive had it for like 2 years but only started modifying 3 months ago, first thing was a good mop and polish, smooth boot and some italian stripes, stamped plates, sprayed the wheels black, coilovers, induction kit, exhaust, 10" sub and 6x9 on a stealth shelf, upgraded door speakers and tweeters:slayer:, de tangod the lights, new brakes all round, new bushes, omp wheel and boss, custom itailian pedals, mk2b rear lights, 10mm spacers all round.........

much more to come, smooth doors and black minilights with large dish then sort the stance with some tuck and poke, cage and striped with buckets and harnesses.... ;)
Re: MY ITALIAN STALLION =] take a looksea

i also had a massive fail over a speedbump..... the sill bought it so the skirts do need fitting to hide the rail that has been crushed in but yer... think what you want i like it :D

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 53
Oh yeah, and just to confirm.

You actually did ask what people thought so when I give my opinion try not be a **** and defend yourself yeah? :). Sorted.

i think we should all get together and just have a fight:p haha jokin

but yeah nice car mate, i dnt like the stripes either but each to there own(y)

haha i did same to my sills i wont say how fast i hit the speed bump but was enough to crush both sides front, rear and centre :( lol i didnt see it honest lol just looked like a slight rise in road and tbh i hit the same bump again last week but at a much slower speed you honestyl cant tell its ther lol

and im gettin abarth skirts sprayed to hide plus i got neons agains that sill and from far you just see the led strip which doesnt look good so the skirts will hide the strip and just show the glow off ground:D

cheers =] yer i just thought it would be a wee bit different on a mk2... dont think ive seen it on anything other than a 500 tbh so why not, i can always take them off when i get bored :)

cheers, bit differed doing a rally prep.... very brave (y) im goin for a bit of mkotorsort i think... striped and caged soon with a stripe sprayed thru the interior aswell =] buckets, harnes and caged, drop it a wee bit more to, space and stretch soon :D

ye well if you look at my post, people dont like it but oh well... just annoys me when people get so uptight about what other people do. well keep finding new stuff to do so we arnt all driving clones about. :)

taa, ye i wont be posting anything on mine any more as i am hated widely lol. oh well at least there is someone else who is brave enough to try new stuff. whats next then? i will have new wheels by the end of the month.. exciting lol.

think the fronts about 75mm now and rear bout 65, need to put some pics up with my new bbs rims on, massive spacers are in the post and arches are getting rolled next week, throw some mental camber and smooth bonet, black halos are now on.... unfortunatly ive cracked the manifold over a speedbump :bang: so i think a 4-2-1 will be on the cards :D

wheels need a refurb and spacers are in the post.. ill post pics when the stance is nailed (y)

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg