IMG_0388.JPG

Cinquecento Hexxlar's Cinq

Introduction

Hi there, my name is dave and great to be here, firstly sorry about my genral typing its crappy i am fully aware... about 3 months ago i aquired a cinq off of my father. he loves them and has had three so far and now owns a sceicento.. the last car i owned was a 317bhp audi A3 which i had to get rid of because a baby was coming round the corner and it was bloody expensive to run and insure so i bought a little 125 to run to work and back for the last 8 months... trouble is i cant just own something i have to make it nicer and mainly faster... so i was thinking about buying a 16v engine/box/loom to fit in and ended up buying a sporting with a 1.3 8v conversion already, both cars have god and bad points so im essentially making one decent car out of the pair, the grey cinq in immaculate rust/bodywise where the yellow cinq has the engine and other bits i need.. i have many plans from 15" alloys + big ass brakes to 16v turbo, with a full body stripdown and respray. As i olny genrally do between 4-6k a year i figured i have the time to beast it up a bit slowly without pissing the missus off too much :)... as for myself i am a engineer by trade mainly making bespoke parts for pre-war cars for my father (also and engineer trained by rolls royce who has the passion for the old cars) it will take time to complete but already looks like it will be worth it... the last 2 photos are what kind of stuff i do... althought the alloy conrod i havnt completed yet... but the lightweight flywheel is somethign i do a lot of....

Dave
Reactions: centoproject
Back