Technical Help!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Help!!!

Akon

Driving this Fiat Grand Punto 1.4 engine 35A1000

This car drops speeds when driving all the way up slopes, picks up on verticals, I know nothing about cars. People been telling me about Timing, others Fuel pump etc... Help😢

Valve clearance adjustment (there is a Guide here on forum)...classic symptoms (lack of power on the uphill road, sometimes engine stalling when slowing down and pressing the clutch).

Other things are valid too (timing, ignition, fuel delivery, exhaust/intake leaks). All simple and easy for competent mechanic or hobbyist.

Valve clearance adjustment (there is a Guide here on forum)...classic symptoms (lack of power on the uphill road, sometimes engine stalling when slowing down and pressing the clutch).

Other things are valid too (timing, ignition, fuel delivery, exhaust/intake leaks). All simple and easy for competent mechanic or hobbyist.
I'm taking all this info you gave me to another machenic, because the current seems like he chows me for no reason... I need him to check all these one by one if it's non, then gaada let go of Fiat and I'm nolonger looking back 😞😓💔

Back