General Help

Currently reading:
General Help

Neil7up

Hi all can someone please help this is getting on my tits now
I have fiat bravo 1.6 the heater have just stop working l have looked at all the
fuse under the dash all are ok but if l put on the air conditioning light cum on but if l put the car light on it go's off l don't no what to can someone Help out Please

Hi please can someone help me out l don't know what to now am scratching my head my heater stopped working about a week ago now checked all the fuse but all are ok but the lights on the heater pulsate :cry::cry::cry: what can l do ?????

Do you mean the fan isn't working (not blowing air) or do you mean the heater is not working and the air is just cold? (Because the heater isn't electrical)

Hi thanks for getting back ye it's (not blowing air) out but when l put the air con on the light comes on but when l put the main lights the air con light go's off

Re: Alarm ...central locking

Hi l got a alarm off eBay for my fiat bravo on 2001 1.6 last week went to connect it to my central locking it
saying put the white wire to white but l just have three whites wires but not one is all white l have the light blue for the white and black can some help me please thanks Neil

Back