Help With Nokia Themes

Currently reading:
Help With Nokia Themes

I have spent hours searching but alas to no avail, I have actually made the very ugly Orange 'homepage' (their own software) look half decent, the only problem is the rest of the phone is stuck to orange colours and the only way to change it is to change the theme.

Does anyone have a nice simple green theme design, similar to standard. Screenshots below illustrate my point.

Attachments

• scr.jpg
    scr.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 47
  • scr2.jpg
    scr2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Yeah, most Nokias run on Symbian series 60 these days. You can find a bombload of themes on the Opera website. Didn't realise that desktop was Orange software, that's what I have on my (Sanyo) phone too. Thing that really annoys me is that you can't seem to change the homepage and so I always have to access the net from the menu.

Yeah I find this home page very annoying as the original Nokia screen runs behind it. TBH it has made the phone a touch unstable.

The only way to remove this from the nokia is upgrade the firmware. I installed a more indepth file viewer and the home page files or in the phones ROM. New Nokia software would replace this.

Going to have a crack at making my own theme on nokia when I find it! Will post the finished results!

bloomfieldliam said:
OT - Who's Rach? Looks like your in there! LOL

Liam

Nice to see Liam getting priorities right, more importantly, did she drive round?lol :D

Back