Technical Help with a maf sensor

Currently reading:
Technical Help with a maf sensor

Bemylover

Hey. I have a one question from you guys. I have to change my maf sensor (fiat doblo 1.9jtd 74kw 2002) but I'm not sure that maf sensor of my car is with original number.
I'm try several used maf sensor but none of them are not working. So I am thinking , maybe is previous owner change maf sensor from another car.
Maf on my cars Is currently is this (on picture)
How and where I can Check original sensor for my car?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1693396805630.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693396805630.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Easiest way is to put your registration number into Halfords or euros and see what comes up for that engine. Each manufacturer will have a variation on parts but it should give you a reference point.

This is log from 4th gear and full throttle from 1500rpm to ~4200rpm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-31-00-38-02-693_com.AlfaOBD.AlfaOBD.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-31-00-38-02-693_com.AlfaOBD.AlfaOBD.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 40
Check for leaks in the pipes between the maf sensor and engine

Does the car drive normally?

If you disconnect the maf and drive - does it drive better?

Use eper to find the fiat part number then Google the fiat number-look at images-I think you will find part number may be correct

I checked every pipes, and it looks fine, no leaks. No, car have a less power than usuall. When I disconnected maf sensor, the car is goes even worse.

Thank you, I will try with Eper.i didn't use a Eper, when I type Vin number, It should show me the sensor with the original number?
Air filter is ok (i change it at every 10.000km)
Exhaust is ok, turbo is ok (turbo is replaced last year)

Heyy, sorry for the late response.. Last year I am cleaning the intake mainflod, and put new gasket, so I am sure that no leaking there...
I want to try with a new maf, Which manufacturer should I take? In store they have Bosch, ngk and pierburg.Do I have to remove the battery terminal after replacing it?

I tried new Pierburg maf (722701080) and bosch (0281002309)and nothing... With pierburg max value is 400 mg on full thortle, and with bosch is always 6000mg... So I am not sure what is problem...

Back