Technical Help identify the part I need (newbie)

Currently reading:
Technical Help identify the part I need (newbie)

stej

Trying to find an exhaust rubber holder for a 1990 Fiorino pickup.

It was replaced some time ago by a generic part that never worked really and I'm trying to find the original design to fix it now, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I've attached a pic of the replacement holder that's installed now. I'd appreciate any help!

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 89
Trying to find an exhaust rubber holder for a 1990 Fiorino pickup.

It was replaced some time ago by a generic part that never worked really and I'm trying to find the original design to fix it now, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I've attached a pic of the replacement holder that's installed now. I'd appreciate any help!

The Fiat parts catalogue shows 2 different types. Which engine do you have?

The Fiat parts catalogue shows 2 different types. Which engine do you have?

According to the identification plate it's the 4-speed 1116cc petrol engine.

So there's like an official parts catalog I can look up somewhere? I tried searching but didn't find it.

Thanks so much for helping out.

Attachments

• IMG_20190820_220616.jpg
    IMG_20190820_220616.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Funny bit is that it's actually the 5 speed model and I'm pretty sure it's 1300cc.
No clue why the plate identifies it as 4 speed 1100cc. Hadn't looked at it before.

It's definitely the petrol engine model though, so at least it got that right!

Funny bit is that it's actually the 5 speed model and I'm pretty sure it's 1300cc.
No clue why the plate identifies it as 4 speed 1100cc. Hadn't looked at it before.

It's definitely the petrol engine model though, so at least it got that right!

The parts catalogue shows your VIN as having the 1116cc engine.

The exhaust pipe hanger is the same for both engines. Item 19 in the diagram below. Part number 5983764

Less than 2€ (EUR) each on this Greek website: https://www.antallaktikaonline.gr/oen/5983764

The parts catalogue is ePER on the blue bar at the top of this page.

Attachments

• Fiorino.JPG
    Fiorino.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
That's extremely helpful. Really appreciate it.

And those sites you linked will certainly prove invaluable for other bits and pieces.

Thank you!

Back