Multipla Help hydraulic clutch problems

Currently reading:
Multipla Help hydraulic clutch problems

John multipla

I have read everything I possibly can on here.
Also tried everything that's been said but still not getting anywhere I'm at a complete stand still, i'lol be sad to see it go but if can't figure this out its going.
Problem started when hydraulic pipe burst repaired that so no leak. Bled it from slave sylinder seemed to have plenty of pressure. Was moving the clutch arm back and forth. I attached battery and tried selecting gear with no luck! Turned Engine of and it found gears perfect. Bled it again and again and again to find same problem so I replaced slave sylinder and still had same problem even though slave cylinder looks as if working. I used a small jack to move the clutch handle manually turned car on and selected gears no problem. I have lubricated clutch handle and reconnected slave sylinder but still nothing.
Any ideas of what it could be?

Have you tried jacking the front of the car up when bleeding the clutch? Some here say that helps to get air out of the system. Also, there's another bleed nipple on the bulkhead, near the clutch master cylinder, but it's a pain to get at.

Is this the pipe that busted?

I tried that and when was jacked up I could get gears 1-4 but not reverse or 5 ?. The pipe was what ran along bulkhead and connected to some sort of resivour with bleed nipple on. I can't get into it near the clutch pedal as I'm mechanically not that good.

Find my post on this subject and follow the instructions therein. Bleeding these things is a right PITA but have tenacity and you will be rewarded.

Back