Help finding a part ..fiat punto 1.8hgt

Currently reading:
Help finding a part ..fiat punto 1.8hgt

superreds1903

HI, new to the site so be gentle.....I am looking for a prefeably new FRONT DOWN PIPE. for my FIAT PUNTO 1.8 HGT ..MK2...it is a 2001, and i just cant find the part anywhere...so any help would be appreciated, preferably where to get it and part number if poss.......cheers steve

I hope your sitting down when you read the price (its around the £300-£350 mark), bear in mind it has two pre-cats in it :cry:

You can get a stainless steel Supersprint manifold for around the same money.

Last edited:
I hope your sitting down when you read the price (its around the £300-£350 mark), bear in mind it has two pre-cats in it :cry:

You can get a stainless steel Supersprint manifold for around the same money.
Hi i just need the down pipe bit , as i have a sports exhaust to fit on it and thats the only bit that has been damaged...have been quoted appx 80 pounds or 120 for a new one ...would that be right..

Hi thanks , vehicle is a Fiat PUNTO , 1.8 hgt, 2001 reg , and its the front down pipe that i need i believe it has 2 lambada sensors...but not sure ...cheers steve

Why worry about the part number? FIAT will be able to get the right one from your VIN, although you might save money by going to catsdirect or CES.
Fiat were going to charge me ...600 pounds..and 59 pound per hour for fitting ..

Back