Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

mockeen

Hello, thanks Ben for the welcome.
Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for when doing service and repairs on my 2007 Doblo MPV 1.3 Diesel
I have two issues to solve:
1. I changed off-side wheel bearing and ABS sensor but the sensor won't fully fit into the housing!!!!
2. On starting the engin, I get an engin failure warning "Oil Presure Low" ....goes away when revs increased!!
Any advice on those would be greatly appreaciated.

Hello, thanks Ben for the welcome.
Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for when doing service and repairs on my 2007 Doblo MPV 1.3 Diesel
I have two issues to solve:
1. I changed off-side wheel bearing and ABS sensor but the sensor won't fully fit into the housing!!!!
2. On starting the engin, I get an engin failure warning "Oil Presure Low" ....goes away when revs increased!!
Any advice on those would be greatly appreaciated.
Assuming bearing same as original and fitted correctly with no issues, is it a replacement ABS sensor, as it is not unusual for factors to supply wrong part, if so does it match the original? I have had pattern ABS sensors that even though the hole it fitted in was clean a tiny bit of plastic /flashing needed scraping off the new sensor to allow it to slide in. Note the word tiny;)
Assuming oil level correct and recent oil filter? I have experienced leaking diesel injectors on these 1.3 multijet engines diluting the engine oil, if that is the case you may find the oil level slightly high and if you gave it a sniff may detect a diesel smell, plus it may feel more thinner than oil normally does.
Less common may be a weak oil pump, blocked oil strainer pick up in the sump, dodgy oil switch or knackered bearings in the engine.

Back