General hello

Currently reading:
General hello

phrodo

Hi. hope you are all well:)
i just wanted to say hello and briefly introduce myself.
My name is Wayne but that was in use so my username is phrodo, a misspelling of the hobbit character as that was also taken. the name reflects the fact that the car is small but has a big(carbon)footprint :bang:
I live in Perthshire have a wife 2 male children 2 dogs and a cat
I recently bought a punto 1.2 8v active 2004 as a wee run about while my other car was in the garage getting heart surgery. I've had it for around 2 months now and kinda gotten to like it, its a nice drive handles the long trips as easy as the short ones and ive had no complaints for comfort from the passengers.
The other car is nearing completion and the original plan was to back to it but i didn't plan on liking the drive of the punto so much, so ive decided to tidy the punto up, replace a panel or two some dent work and a paint job of some description. So i look forward to reading your posts:worship: and answers to any questions i may pose.

Hi Phrodo and welcome to the (Shire) Phorum.
The Punto kind of creeps up on you like that. Definitely a better drive than most of it's competitors. Most things that can happen have been discussed here before but feel free to ask stupid questions - we all did/do. :)

Back