127 Hello! New Fiat 127 owner

Currently reading:
127 Hello! New Fiat 127 owner

JTFiorino

Hi all I am very excited to have joined the forum after purchasing my Fiat 127 Fiorino Pick up last week. I have to say it was a slight impulse but but it was love at first sight when I first saw the advert on eBay last week. Two reasons really, I have always wanted a 127 and also a pick up! The previous Italian owner is famous in the world of historic motor racing. Due to a slight language barrier a friend stepped in to in the get the reassurances I needed regarded the condition and then that was it! She arrived on a transporter on Thursday and I'm delighted as she's much better than I was expecting which is always a bonus.
There's quite a bit to be done before I can start driving her - an MOT, registering etc so could be a month or more until she's on the road. (Also gotta get used to the left hand drive!)
Going to have a tinker this weekend and see what's what. I'm sure I will be needing help and advice along the way so thank you in advance and look forward to being a regular on here.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to FF, :wave:

nice buy..!!

having owned 2 x mk2's I know their appeal,(y)

would be great to see it at one of the FF attended shows in the summer, :cool:

Charlie - Oxford

Thanks Charlie. Yes I'd love to bring her along. Need to work out how to post some pictures up!

Back