Hello I'm new

Currently reading:
Hello I'm new

CROmarea

hello, i'm from Croatia, and i'm driving Fiat Marea 2,4 TD, 125ks - full, '98.
so I have problems with english and with my car :rolleyes: ...so I'll try to understand you me and me you - how i'm getting so far:slayer: ..

hmhm

1.problem: Air flow senzor is gone I have to replace it but here in croatia cost about 350EUR...

2.problem: Now when it's cold I have problems with ignition, I think it's hoters or maybe fuel busters

3.problem: money:mad:

Hi..

Answers..

1. Mass Air Flow sensors cost a lot.. shop4parts do them for around 100GBP. Not sure if they would ship abroad.

2. If it turns over, but won't fire up check the glow plugs for resistance. If you find any gone 'open circuit' replace.

3. Rob a bank? :D

Just brief answers. Try posting in the main forum for your car which will get more attention from other owners.

3. answer is the best let us rob together:D :D :D

thans at welcome and I hope will be friends(y)

CROmarea said:
3. answer is the best let us rob together:D :D :D

thans at welcome and I hope will be friends(y)

Hi and welcome newbie first of all repair your car it will need to be a fast gettaway after bank robbery :D

PNL said:
Hi and welcome newbie first of all repair your car it will need to be a fast gettaway after bank robbery :D

yes - it will be no problem I have fast car:D - but he have some problems:(

you can't cach me try to cach me if you can!!!:D

Hellcat said:
No use me helping you.. I can't keep up in the Marea and the tipo will run out of fuel after 250 miles :eek:
:D :D that what I call a good car(y)

welcome!
i'm from croatia to and i don't know engish aswell, al naucit cemo sta sad!!
good luck with a car an good luck with the bank! mozda te nece uhvatit,samo nemoj da ti osobna ispadne ili tako nesto!;)

omot said:
welcome!
i'm from croatia to and i don't know engish aswell, al naucit cemo sta sad!!
good luck with a car an good luck with the bank! mozda te nece uhvatit,samo nemoj da ti osobna ispadne ili tako nesto!;)

HI - thanks for your welcome to me - pazit ću na osobni ;)

Oh errrrr you two we dont approve of intermate messages in the newbie section ;) please go to Leasure Lounge so we can all join in :p :D

PNL said:
Oh errrrr you two we dont approve of intermate messages in the newbie section ;) please go to Leasure Lounge so we can all join in :p :D

o.k. it's a deal ;) ...so can any of you help my with Marea problem?:rolleyes:

Back