Ducato Hello, I'm new :) We have just bought a 2003 Fiat Ducato Carioca 5 (15 JTD LWB) motorhome without manuals. do you know where i can get a manual?

Currently reading:
Ducato Hello, I'm new :) We have just bought a 2003 Fiat Ducato Carioca 5 (15 JTD LWB) motorhome without manuals. do you know where i can get a manual?

ClaireAllan

We have just bought a 2003 Fiat Ducato Carioca 5 (15 JTD LWB) motorhome without any manuals or instructions and we don't know where to start :cry: Does anyone know where i can get a manual/instructions for this model?

Attachments

• Vincent.JPG
    Vincent.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 157
Hi Claire,
Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will be able to contribute from your experiences.

For the habitation side of the vehicle you should be able to find a manual via an internet search for "CI Carioca +model number and year".

The Fiat base vehicle will be a Ducato, but your introduction is lacking essential data. What is the Fiat Ducato model? It could be either an x230, or the later x244, which was introduced in 2002, but motorhomes take time to convert and somtimes languish on dealers forecourts. To confirm the model number check the VIN, either on the vehivle VIN plate, or in the V5C registration document. (VIN plate is over the radiator when you open the bonnet.)

I expectit to have the format ZFA230xxxxxxxx, or ZFA244xxxxx, hence x230, or x244. For the x244 Fiat eLearn Windows CDs may still be available on Ebay for about £5. The x230 is unfortunately more difficult., but there is a German worksop manual with an English translation available in the downloads section. When I last looked electrical diagrams were not included in the translation.

Back