Punto 2012+ Hello. Have a Fiat PAnda 2015 BLue and Me problem

Currently reading:
Punto 2012+ Hello. Have a Fiat PAnda 2015 BLue and Me problem

MCO4GAS

Hi Everyone

My phone has recently been glitchy with the bluetooth. I don't know if it's the car or the phone. It is paired, and when you make a call it does not go through car system. I have never updated the software since I got it 5 years ago - is this worth a try? Also, Where would I find the software as all web pages are dead.
Thanks so much for any advice given

Try removing and re-pairing your phone before you chase the software update as its not the easiest thing to do now.

Also check on your phone that its set to bluetooth and not main phone speaker, this can be set as a default option on iPhone.

Try this, then report back.

Hi Everyone

My phone has recently been glitchy with the bluetooth. I don't know if it's the car or the phone. It is paired, and when you make a call it does not go through car system. I have never updated the software since I got it 5 years ago - is this worth a try? Also, Where would I find the software as all web pages are dead.

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Hi. I've just posted a thread which I think may help you, especially with you based in the North East: Blue & Me successfully repaired and reinstalled! North East, UK One of the members helped me out removing and reinstalling the Blue & Me system. I sent the system to Northern AutoTech who repaired it.

Back