500 Hello from Norway!

Currently reading:
500 Hello from Norway!

500Norway

Hi!

Just signed up and thought Id introduce myself!

Im Erik and I live in the southwestern part of Norway. Years ago I had a Fiat Coupe Turbo and used to hang out on the Fiat Coupe Forum UK. Nowadays Im driving around in my Abarth GP.

I just ordered a 500 Twin Air S and since Im trading in my Abarth I felt this forum is the right choice ( theres no 500 club in Norway, only an Abarth one )

Will create a thread about my car when it arrives. For now I guess Ill just be reading up on topics regarding the Twin Air, and spending time ordering rims and coilovers :)

All the best
Erik

Hi and welcome. Can I ask, what prompted the move from Abarth GP to Twin air? People usually go the opposite way...;)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I used to have cars like Lotus/Porsche etc in the past when I worked abroad and the cars mainly sat in the garage, but now Im working locally in Norway and the 500 Twin Air just seems like a great choice for commuting. The GP Abarth is great, but I always liked the 500 for its looks and when the S version with Twin Air became available over here it felt like a natural thing to do, my first brand new car aswell!

Back