Hello from Dan @ Adrian Flux

Currently reading:
Hello from Dan @ Adrian Flux

aaah right, thanks!! will they then send me some money back if it is later settled as a non-fault claim?

as long as i know i can change insurers, i think natwest is going to be too high!!

If it's settled non fault then they should do.

Hi All,

I just wanted to keep you advised that Adrian Flux Insurance Services have had to increase the cost of our breakdown cover from the 1st April ’09.

Private cars
now £52.00 this covers Homestart, Roadside Assistance and Europe assistance

Classic* or Kit cars
now £32.00 this covers Homestart, Roadside Assistance and Europe assistance
* available for vehicles over 20 years old policy 7500mpa or less and a limited mileage

Motorhome / Larger Campers
now £85.00 - includes Homestart, Roadside Assistance and Europe assistance - for vehicles over 2.5 tonnes

In addition our Personal Accident cover has increased to £15.00 and includes a host of benefits that are provided following an accident – Fault or non-fault.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions on the above.

Thanks
Dan

I'm 19, and need to be fully comp on two cars (i commute 66 miles per day and sometimes need to drive the other car)

Issues:

- Direct line do not allow my age group to insure two cars on the same policy
- Direct line do not allow my age group to 'drive another car' with 3rd party cover.

I'm getting sick of paying the "admin policy modification charge" every time I need to drive the other car.

Is this the general case, do adrian flux allow any of this for my age group?

Last edited:
I'm 19, and need to be fully comp on two cars (i commute 66 miles per day and sometimes need to drive the other car)

Issues:

- Direct line do not allow my age group to insure two cars on the same policy
- Direct line do not allow my age group to 'drive another car' with 3rd party cover.

I'm getting sick of paying the "admin policy modification charge" every time I need to drive the other car.

Is this the general case, do adrian flux allow any of this for my age group?

Hi There
Insuring 2 cars at your age shouldn't be an issue - if you have No Claims Bonus on one of them, some of our insurers will 'reflect' this and give you discount on the 2nd car.
Unfortunately, none of the insurance companies we use would cover a 19 year old to 'drive other cars third party'. Most stipulate that you have to be over 25 :(

Dan

Back