Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me to this forum.

Currently reading:
Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me to this forum.

Ducal

I've been searching through the forum and find it's a wealth of knowledge and healthy banter, I hope from time to time I can add something useful to other members. I have a Ducato campervan and hope to have my first trip end of March up in Glasgow. On return I'll let everyone know how my jourtney went.

Welcome from 1 newbie to another..oh And welcome from 1 fellow weegie to another.. 😊👍
Welcome to the forum to you also. Sorry but I'm not from Glasgow, I'm a Lincolnshire(yellowbelly) born and bred, I'm just travelling up to Glasgow at end of March to play in a Walking football tournament at the Toryglen Regional Football Centre, looks to be a great venue.
I hope you enjoy the forum,I'm still navigating my way around it at the moment.

Welcome to the forum to you also. Sorry but I'm not from Glasgow, I'm a Lincolnshire(yellowbelly) born and bred, I'm just travelling up to Glasgow at end of March to play in a Walking football tournament at the Toryglen Regional Football Centre, looks to be a great venue.
I hope you enjoy the forum,I'm still navigating my way around it at the moment.
Yeh toryglen know it well,good venue, you will have a ball.. (no pun intended) ⚽.. Hope the weather holds if you're playing ootside.. And safe journey bud 👍

If you need any help with anything, just holler! 😁

And welcome!
Thank you for the welcome Ben, you are running a great forum here and hope I can input any help needed, forums are all about giving as well as taking. I will be donating to the forum.It's many years since I last owned a fiat ,up to purchasing the campervan, I'll enter some pics when I find a bit of time.
Back in the early 1970's I managed a Fiat garage in Lincolnshire, garages were a bit different in those days,it was the time of the fiat 126,127,128,124 132 and 130 WOW !! now that was a car,we never sold one but I did have the pleasure of driving one once ,I did have a very nice 124 coupe as my company car,great times.:giggle:.

Yeh toryglen know it well,good venue, you will have a ball.. (no pun intended) ⚽.. Hope the weather holds if you're playing ootside.. And safe journey bud 👍
Yes, I'm sure we'll have a ball :ROFLMAO: looks a nice area,will I still have a set of wheels on the camper when it's time to return home ?🤭 I'm parking up for a couple of nights in Rutherglen.I'm not sure if games are inside or outside,it's the first time we've played in the tournament,not to worry if outdoors, we're as tough as old boots here in North East Lincolnshire.😉

Yes, I'm sure we'll have a ball :ROFLMAO: looks a nice area,will I still have a set of wheels on the camper when it's time to return home ?🤭 I'm parking up for a couple of nights in Rutherglen.I'm not sure if games are inside or outside,it's the first time we've played in the tournament,not to worry if outdoors, we're as tough as old boots here in North East Lincolnshire.😉
Yeh you'll be fine Rutherglen not to bad... These days😜.... I'm just starting to convert my auld vw t4 into a wee fishing bus... Did you do your camper yourself. 👍 IMG_20230228_160457.jpg

Back