General Hello all just searching for a 500 for the Missus

Currently reading:
General Hello all just searching for a 500 for the Missus

Hello all, Just thought IO would say hi currently searching for a 500 for the missus, trawling dealers narrowing down colour and spec options, looking forward to ownership althought I know she will keep me at arms length from it ...until it needs cleaning that is :)

Just a quick question the chrome bonnet trims and the chrome front bumper trim that goes above the bumer are they easy to fit ?

Cheers

Roscoepeko.

Welcome!
Yes, bumper trims and chrome bonnet strip are quite easy to retro-fit.

Blimey ...trying to find a used lounge with Vintage tan leather in budget is proving tricky ...

Current 500 residuals are almost as crazy as the windscreen prices I've seen on some forecourts.

IMO in the current market the 500 is one of the few cars that is probably better value bought new than used. You can expect to negotiate a discount of at least £1000 off a new lounge & substantially more if you can find a prereg one in a specification you can live with.

But if you want real value, buy a brand new prereg '13 plate 1.2 Panda pop for £6495. Drive it very carefully & you could see 60mpg. £30 road tax & the insurance premiums will be as low as insurance can be. Motoring doesn't come much cheaper than that.

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Just a quickie - is it correct that I need to transfer 3rd year warranty at cost of £27?

I think I might have misread something saying the twinair engine warranty was only for the 2 years and not covered by the dealer 3rd year - is this correct?

Back