500 Hello 500 Luvvers!

Currently reading:
500 Hello 500 Luvvers!

CiaoChrissy

Nuova Donna
Hi everyone. I'm new here, in fact I'm SO new I haven't even taken delivery of my new baby yet! He's due to arrive in the first couple of weeks of November and I'm so excited - he's been on order for about 2 months already - it's such a long wait. I'm sure it will be worth it. I suppose some of you may wonder why the little 500 is going to be a he and not a she? Well, I have two gorgeous little boys who are 7 & 9 years old and are completely car mad and in particular have a passion for Ferrari. So, you can imagine, bearing in mind they have named every other vehicle I've had, Land Rover Discovery (Tom), Land Rover S3 (Daisy), Triumph Thunderbird (Bertie), Ferguson Tractor (Sarah), and so on, the new Fiat 500 already has been named. Sadly predictable, but it keeps
them happy so, after the other great Ferrari fan in 'CARS', he will be Luigi. In the meantime if you know anyone that is looking for a lovely 2003 Land Rover Discovery TD5XS 7 seater (called Tom), 1 owner from new, please get in touch.
Arivederci for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, welcome to the Forum!
What colour / spec of 500 have you ordered?
I picked mine up just a couple of weeks ago and have to say, so far, really pleased with it. I am sure you, and your boys will love yours when it arrives!

Hi everyone. I'm new here, in fact I'm SO new I haven't even taken delivery of my new baby yet! He's due to arrive in the first couple of weeks of November and I'm so excited - he's been on order for about 2 months already - it's such a long wait. I'm sure it will be worth it. I suppose some of you may wonder why the little 500 is going to be a he and not a she? Well, I have two gorgeous little boys who are 7 & 9 years old and are completely car mad and in particular have a passion for Ferrari. So, you can imagine, bearing in mind they have named every other vehicle I've had, Land Rover Discovery (Tom), Land Rover S3 (Daisy), Triumph Thunderbird (Bertie), Ferguson Tractor (Sarah), and so on, the new Fiat 500 already has been named. Sadly predictable, but it keeps
them happy so, after the other great Ferrari fan in 'CARS', he will be Luigi. In the meantime if you know anyone that is looking for a lovely 2003 Land Rover Discovery TD5XS 7 seater (called Tom), 1 owner from new, please get in touch.
Arivederci for now!

And here was I thinking you'd been to the Fiat Ultrasound Clinic-SILLY ME!!:spin:

Hi hippycinq and thank you for your welcome. In the end I ordered Bossa Nova with the new chocolate/ivory ambience.
I waited ages to see the New Age Cream, but frankly it's not what I would call cream!
The spec is full factory options plus quite a few dealer fitted. I have ordered the Italian side stripes but am having second thoughts. If any one has any opinions on this I would like to hear them. It's good to hear that you are enjoying yours - what colour/spec is yours?
Ps. love your 'fabulous, female and flipped phrase!

Hi, I'm new too and have just ordered my 500 in Idol Pink. Cant wait to collect it, should be next Monday.

Back