Helllooooo....

Currently reading:
Helllooooo....

Hi All!

I'm frenchwood... from Nottingham.

I am currently the owner of a stock black 96 N Cinq Sporting.
She's currently not in the best of conditions, but the little italian is being fixed piece by piece...
(Bonnet currently in primer, Boot covered in filler, no clutch cable - went on me about an hour and a half ago :mad:, seriously will not tick-over flat (n) , and has an odd rumbling/scratching coming from the nearside wheel when cornering and/or toe-ing it which apparently is NOT the bearing... :confused: )

I know my way round a motor, in 1999 I stripped and rebuilt a 205gti, and i no stranger to major bodywork...

I am a certifiable IT geek... I am a software developer/analyst who is majorly underpaid.

I am not by default a FIAT fan, however i am starting to understand why so many ppl hang on to the Cinqs... for a 1.1... Dynamite!!:devil:

Anyways... pleased to meet you all! and hope to converse soon!

(y)

frenchwood said:
Hi All!

I'm frenchwood... from Nottingham.

I am currently the owner of a stock black 96 N Cinq Sporting.
She's currently not in the best of conditions, but the little italian is being fixed piece by piece...
(Bonnet currently in primer, Boot covered in filler, no clutch cable - went on me about an hour and a half ago :mad:, seriously will not tick-over flat (n) , and has an odd rumbling/scratching coming from the nearside wheel when cornering and/or toe-ing it which apparently is NOT the bearing... :confused: )

I know my way round a motor, in 1999 I stripped and rebuilt a 205gti, and i no stranger to major bodywork...

I am a certifiable IT geek... I am a software developer/analyst who is majorly underpaid.

I am not by default a FIAT fan, however i am starting to understand why so many ppl hang on to the Cinqs... for a 1.1... Dynamite!!:devil:

Anyways... pleased to meet you all! and hope to converse soon!

(y)

:woot: another geek... although i'm not certifiable... i just spend too much time on my computer...:eek:

Last edited:
Back