General Heater Matrix Hose split, need one desperately

Currently reading:
General Heater Matrix Hose split, need one desperately

andrewh562

I really hope you can help as I need my family van (Fiat Ulysse) back in action. For 8 weeks now been trying to get a simple part from the Fiat dealers.
I have a 2003 2.0 Diesel Ulysse

There is a vertical pipe that leads from the Heater Matrix to the engine bay, a short 10” hose that connects this pipe and then to the engine block and this is what I so badly need. It is about 10" long metal ends kind of an s shape
ANyone know where I can get one, Fiat dealer has been great but keeps ordering the wrong hose as the diagrams are useless.
I though perhaps make one, but I don't think the Fiat hoses are standard.
Any ideas?? Really need it back on the road, have family coming to stay for a while and need the big Ulysse back on the road!

I have attached a picture to make it easier.

Hope you can help me as do my wife and kids!

Thanks,
Andy

Forgot to attach the picture

Attachments

• 20121126_102233.jpg
    20121126_102233.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
Have you tried local peugeot or citroen dealer ?
I have used them for parts before and much more helpful than Fiat dealer !

It is difficult from your photo to see the exact shape of the hose you require but I suggest you go to a Peugeot or Citroen dealer and ask to see a diagram for part Nos 6466N0, 6466N1 and 6466L3. I think the hose you want is one of these. Peugeot/Citroen dealers are generally much better at supplying parts for Ulysse/807/C8 cars.

Not a bad idea, I will give them a call and see if the parts cross over from the C8 to the Ulysse.
Thanks!

Back