Doblo Heater control panel Fiat Doblo Van 2010

Currently reading:
Doblo Heater control panel Fiat Doblo Van 2010

Asdeane

Hi,new to the forum and looking to see if anybody can help with my problem. Recently the heater control panel on my Doblo Van stopped working, no heater fan working. I stripped dash down to get access to heater control unit to make sure something like the multi plug hadn't separated but all connected. I bought a replacement unit to test as the control unit has a circuit board and connected the replacement. Still no control. The panel lights on left side illuminate but only if I give it a tap so will assume maybe the Bulb is a but temperamental. Is anyone able to give any advise or support... currently I'm using a cheap as chips 12v fan to give a bit of warmth in these chilly days. Any fuses that I should maybe look at? Thanks in anticipation. Tony.

Hi, thank you for reply. Van is 2010 Doblo and has no climate control. Purchased more than 1 year ago and just recently stopped working.

Hi,new to the forum and looking to see if anybody can help with my problem. Recently the heater control panel on my Doblo Van stopped working, no heater fan working. I stripped dash down to get access to heater control unit to make sure something like the multi plug hadn't separated but all connected. I bought a replacement unit to test as the control unit has a circuit board and connected the replacement. Still no control. The panel lights on left side illuminate but only if I give it a tap so will assume maybe the Bulb is a but temperamental. Is anyone able to give any advise or support... currently I'm using a cheap as chips 12v fan to give a bit of warmth in these chilly days. Any fuses that I should maybe look at? Thanks in anticipation. Tony.

Pic attached of unit with control panel facia removed.

Attachments

• 20210115_163528.jpg
    20210115_163528.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
Just a quick update, thanks for the links and advice. Followed your link and pointed me in the right direction. Loose connection onto the fan unit behind Glovebox. I can confirm my Doblo Van is now super toasties. Thanks again.

Just a quick update, thanks for the links and advice. Followed your link and pointed me in the right direction. Loose connection onto the fan unit behind Glovebox. I can confirm my Doblo Van is now super toasties. Thanks again.
Hi, Ive got a simular issue, how did you remove the glove box to access the fan unit ?

Back