General Heated electric mirrors

Currently reading:
General Heated electric mirrors

Jasonp2024

Hi,

I have the Fiat500X 2016. Where is the button to switch on the electric heated mirrors?

Thanks in advance

On just about every car I've had, the mirrors come on with the rear heated window.
Wouldn't put money on fiat being the same

Not recently, had a B reg uno, H reg tipo, and M reg tipo. Daughter has a 2015 500, which means I get to fix all the issues. Not sure it has heated mirror, though I think it might.

Hi,

I have the Fiat500X 2016. Where is the button to switch on the electric heated mirrors?

Thanks in advance
They come on with the rear window heater.

They are powered by the same relay that supplies power to the rear window heater.

Depending on your climate control system the system may automatically engage the rear window/mirror heaters itself and of course when you use the rear heater defrost button.

Last edited:
Not recently, had a B reg uno, H reg tipo, and M reg tipo. Daughter has a 2015 500, which means I get to fix all the issues. Not sure it has heated mirror, though I think it might.
Thank you. It was the rear window heater switch. Would you have any idea how to get the DAB radio to work. The spec for the car when I bought it said it had DAB but I can only select FM/AM on the radio button mode?

Back