?????Head Unit help?????

Currently reading:
?????Head Unit help?????

Dano88

Hi, all I am very new to this so sorry if this topic has already been covered. Ive skimmed through some of the forum but can not seem to find a solution.

Does anybody know if there is a head unit that fits in a grande punto, that connects up to the blue and me and steering wheel controls.
I'm aware I may have to buy different wiring kits and what not but ideally I'd like to pull out factory unit and be able to plug in new aftermarket one without losing any features.

I love the set up as it is, with blue and me and what not, but lets face it the audio is rubbish which is why I want to upgrade the head unit and speakers,
Im not interest in subs and stuff just want a bit better sound quality.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.. Cheers!!

I have this in my GP - it's the Kenwood KDC-5047U

You'll need a seperate wiring adapter for the steering wheel controls to work, and another adapter for the bluetooth, but once it's all wired in and working, it's fab.

(btw you can customise the colour of the buttons/left knob/usb slot, so you don't have to have it all pink like mine is :p )

Last edited:
Hi sh4dow! I've just bought the same unit - can you let me know what adaptors I need as I have nothing that seems to fit into the blue and me and the HU won't power up using the supplied kit.

Back