Has anyone tuned the 1.916v 150bhp engine?

Currently reading:
Has anyone tuned the 1.916v 150bhp engine?

donovan2123

As above? After a remap what else can you do to get decent power? I have a astra 1.9 16v which is currently running around 198bhp with a remap. But im looking for more power

How does this work and how much does it cost? Whats the benefits? Can it damage engine? what sort of gains do u usually see with this system?

Had one running with 265bhp and 450lb ft. It held together for six months. Actually it would have lasted a bit longer if some other substanceas injected at some testing wouldn't have cracked a piston.

flip me im not looking for that kind of power im just looking for 220bhp/230max. My car has a remap which is sports button active so it wouldnt be running above power all the time prob be running around 170bhp then 220 when button is on. Mine currently running 160bhp sports off and 200bhp sports on. So can anyone talk me through the process and what i need.

flip me im not looking for that kind of power im just looking for 220bhp/230max. My car has a remap which is sports button active so it wouldnt be running above power all the time prob be running around 170bhp then 220 when button is on. Mine currently running 160bhp sports off and 200bhp sports on. So can anyone talk me through the process and what i need.

This should be possible with a re-built of your exisiting turbo to a higher spec one and a re-map as well as sensor change.

Any ideas of what turbo i should be looking for? I might keep an eye out on here,ebay, and alfa forums. Also where might i get a map sensor from?

Back