Handles Or No Handles?

Currently reading:
Handles Or No Handles?

steviem18

i WAS GOING TO COLOUR CODE THE HANDLES ON MY SEI BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE SUGGESTING GETTING RID OF THEM COMPLETLY? HOW ON EARTH DO U GO ABOUT THAT?:)

it is legal to have no handles. you must have other means of getting into the car, most people have poppers installed and have a button under the wing mirror. personally i wouldnt lose them all together because if your battery goes flat your not getting in. if you wanted to lose them you have to weld a plate in where the handles were, its not something i would reccomend if you have no welding experience. personally i would colour code them. if you want to dehandle it then pm me and i will send u a guide that i wrote for williboy on here.

I dont understand how the buttons under wing mirrors work.

plus if you have no handles and crash and are unconscious how would someone pull you out of the car?

the same way a normal button works, you push it and i does something......

the same way they would get you out if you crashed and your door jammed shut, smash the window.

on the same logic.....they are a good safety feature, limit the risk of car jackings ;)

and as rory says, of course you can pass an mot without them, how do you think a tvr gets through its mot?

de handled is a smooth look and compliments the centos well, however i would not recommend doing it unless you plan on doing some serious body work on the car, its a nice compliment to existing body work, but a pita to just do it for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Back