Technical Had enough.....

Currently reading:
Technical Had enough.....

safc biker

So I've had my 58 Reg dynamic diesel for six weeks and 1500 miles now

It's a 7 year old 85k mile car and I didn't pay a huge amount for it, intending it to be a mile muncher for a long commute, accordingly it has a few quirks I can live with....however.....

Week 1, the air con pump pulley seized and nearly burned the car out got rescued by the fire brigade and then recovered back home, the garage I bought it from put it right after, but still!

Week 4, a wheel bearing went, fortunately I recognised the sound and got it fixed before it seized, cost 120 notes tho!

Week 6, last night, suddenly lost all clutch pressure, assume the master cylinder is bust, anyway I was stranded and needed recovering again, the garage I bought it from has since agreed to make it good again, but I think I've had enough

I've got another car, a Vauxhall Insignia VX-Line, which is a lovely motor, and I bought the Fiat to keep the miles off it when my commute changed to a 120 mile round trip, however why shell out for a nice car and keep it nice for the next bloke? Sod that, I'm going to use it, the cheap and cheerful fiat has been a false economy, when I get it back fixed it's going up for sale

So, that's that really

Yep, looks that way, risk you take with second hand cars I guess, I could probably live with it if it was the best I could afford, but as mentioned I've got a nice motor sat there doing nowt, I'm too old for this carry on lol

Back