Had a Quote Today, Seem Reasonable ?

Currently reading:
Had a Quote Today, Seem Reasonable ?

Went around to my local spray centre today, decided to tag along with a friend who was piking there car up from there,

decided to ask them how much it would be to get my Bonnet, Boot and Roof Smoothed and sprayed, with (Roof going silver) on black car.

£470 ... does that sound about right? or should i do some shopping? :)

That's not to bad to be honest... Although if it was being re sprayed black on the roof i would have thought it would be more expensive cos that also has to be color matched... It's costing me £400 to spray my abarth kit so I spose it ain't bad... Maybe save some money and smooth it over yourself :) but always worth shopping around

Went around to my local spray centre today, decided to tag along with a friend who was piking there car up from there,

decided to ask them how much it would be to get my Bonnet, Boot and Roof Smoothed and sprayed, with (Roof going silver) on black car.

£470 ... does that sound about right? or should i do some shopping? :)
hmm I'm deciding whether that is a good deal or not..
Usually ~~~~~ around £100 for bonnet smoothed and painted. £180 for roof smoothed and painted, boot £100?

£380 I could probably get it done for? just a guesstimate but £470 seems a tad steep?

Back