GT5 - FS League

Currently reading:
GT5 - FS League

the formula gran turismo, think it's based on the last of the v10 cars, it's rather quick around corners compared to even the le mans cars

shame the physics engine of the game can't quite keep up with the car :laugh:

Mrcento said:
the formula gran turismo, think it's based on the last of the v10 cars, it's rather quick around corners compared to even the le mans cars

shame the physics engine of the game can't quite keep up with the car :laugh:

I'm intrigued to see how those Red Bull cars handle, apparently they can top 300mph...should be fun :laugh:

richard33dees said:
av got the next 4 nights fairly free after 8pm, anyone want try commit to a night?

Been getting into X-Files in a big way over the past few nights but may end up on GT5 randomly at some point :) Can't give a certain day or time but if you's are on and I'm logged on just send a message on PSN and I may well fancy a game :)

Mrcento said:
who's all still up for this? :)

Had a brief online game with a chap I knew from Club Fiat a while back...racing on shuffle mode (selects random cars from arcade mode so not your own garage) and no assists was interesting, especially in a Viper :laugh: Could be an option for an upcoming muck-about :)

But yeah, still up for this. Hell, may even get some practice in during the next few hours given my sleep issues...

richard33dees said:
count me in, free next 3 nights after 8 provided lena gets to sleep ok. shuffle mode does sound a good option :)

I think the only issue I have with shuffle mode is I don't get to show off my wonderful car collection and impeccable taste :laugh:

When I was playing this mate the other day, it matched up a Jag XKR and an F40. Quite random but we were pretty close on track :)

Back