GT5 - FS League

Currently reading:
GT5 - FS League

muppet42 said:
I'm up for it and before we start, I have the racing excuse of being out of practice in case (when) I lose :laugh:

i hadnt even turned my ps3 on for 2 months until last night

i think i've only just finished the software updates :laugh:

richard33dees said:
I'm up for it, just have to get the blasted thing to work online again grrr

mine wasnt working online much last night, turns out it was a software update issue and it had to download a load of new bits again to let it catch up to whats needed to allow a game sign in

all good now though

Yeah, the online stuff does need worked out on the PS3 as I've had issues in the past. Never managed to get the media server working completely on it for example. Mine's always been wireless though I think it'd seriously benefit from a hard wired connection.

richard33dees said:
just getting some offline practise in, sunday cup, vitz cup and FF challenge just bout done

Yeah, do love progressing through it. Have to say though, the longer races are getting a bit tedious :laugh: I like the seasonal section though wish the prizes were a bit better ie cars instead of race suits, helmets or horns. That last one I just don't get, who the heck wants different kinds of horns in a racing game? :/

aye Mark fae work was always mentioning the seasonal races. No done any yet, just trying to win some money to buy a decent car, sodding vitz is ****, although gan quite well turbo'd

richard33dees said:
aye Mark fae work was always mentioning the seasonal races. No done any yet, just trying to win some money to buy a decent car, sodding vitz is ****, although gan quite well turbo'd

They are improving it with the updates, just wish there was more customisation. Just put 2.02 on though and can FINALLY change the alloys on "standard" cars :laugh: Thank feck for that, my Silvia was looking a bit sorry for itself on the standard rims :laugh:

Mrcento said:
people who like getting horny?

(it had to be said :laugh: ...well, it didn't really, but since when would i let a dirty joke pass? :D )

There is a distinct possibility the GT5 development team simply added this option as an overly developed **** take on numerous levels :laugh: Your low-brow one included :laugh:

muppet42 said:
There is a distinct possibility the GT5 development team simply added this option as an overly developed **** take on numerous levels :laugh: Your low-brow one included :laugh:

deep down, everyone's a low brow ;)

it's the only explanation i'd accept tbh, can't ever say during a game of gran turismo i've thought "damn, my cars good, but i just wish it had a different horn tone" so the customising options out the window :laugh:

Mrcento said:
deep down, everyone's a low brow ;)

it's the only explanation i'd accept tbh, can't ever say during a game of gran turismo i've thought "damn, my cars good, but i just wish it had a different horn tone" so the customising options out the window :laugh:

Indeed, it baffled me when I first saw it. Maybe it's something the GT5 team built into the game to satisfy another culture somewhere. I mean, there could be a demand for that. Maybe :laugh:

I just remember playing the Juiced 2 demo and loving how much I could customise just the look of the car. Change not just the alloy design but also the size of it. Change the paint to a very specific colour, finish and such as well as add decals and various body kits and the like. In relative terms, with GT5 you can do sweet FA on that side. Of course, this is when certain XBox titles can look a bit smug :laugh:

I think for a game that was in development for sooo fricking long, it's amazing how little they learnt from other games and from what the fans wanted. Thankfully now at least, they can improve some of these things though download firmware updates.

got on psn now, having a good practise. bought a today g for the lightweight cup, my god did they really produce something as **** as that!

car_image.png

Back