General GSR - value?

Currently reading:
General GSR - value?

Are you sure that they're not made anymore?
Because as I see it they're still getting sold on the torque7 website. Anyways, if you say "my engine mods" - this implies multiple stuff? I may be interested.

anyways, related to the topic, the few I found went for about 60-100 pound, but they were for the GP and one for the 8v.
I found not a single kit for sale in germany, seems like they were an UK thing only.

Indeed the GSR was a UK "thing" Mixed reaction all round. Some swore by them, others were more skeptic. For the young modder, this seemed the next best thing since turbos. Proven power gains & hype with long waiting times all added to the allure. Around £200. Personally I could think of better things to do with this sort of money regarding any car.

I actually said on here at the height of the GSR clamor how I personally thought. To be fair gains were proven but, for the money not really worth it. This is my opinion, it's up to the individual of course.

I've said so many times how "some" will spend shedloads on add ons for their car & scrimp on service items & look for the cheapest out there. Just my thoughts by the way.....:)

Back