Technical grinding in new bravo

Currently reading:
Technical grinding in new bravo

mark brum

Anyone experiencing a grinding noise behind pedals/bottom of steering column when turning either way?
its only occasionally,but wen happens vibrates through all 3 pedals.
garage said nothing wrong with it!!
very annoying..........

Last edited:
Hi Mark, welcome to the FF. :)

You might want to post this down in the dedicated Bravo section, it might get overlooked here. Occasional faults are easily the most annoying as they never seem to happen when you need them to. Anyway, hope you're soon sorted (y)

Last edited:
Anyone experiencing a grinding noise behind pedals/bottom of steering column when turning either way?
its only occasionally,but wen happens vibrates through all 3 pedals.
garage said nothing wrong with it!!
very annoying..........

Hi Mark, yes the noise behind pedals is easily solved with some lurification on the switch. The Steering noise may be caused by 2 things.
1 Is not the steering noise and is the fixation of the instrumentation panel.
2 The Electric Steering may need some lubrification or need to be replaced, contact your dealer and let's know what was the result.

(y)

I get a grinding feeling in the pedals sometimes when changing gear and also noticed tonight when i was turning slowly coming into my drive

So after 1 month of ownership ive got dodgy gear change,crazy metal upon metal sound coming from rear of car,wierd grinding feeling in pedals when changing gear and turning at slow speeds and for only doing 450miles the engine is VERY noisy,think its the injectors pulsing but noticable all the same!!

Rant over :eek:

Back