Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The Beard

Prominent member
Vying for the title of longest series of sequals since the Rocky films, the next Greater Manchester meet will take place on Sunday the 15th of November. That is if everyone (anyone?) can make it.

I think everyone should know how to get there by now, but for those that don't, take the M56, and from Manchester, leave at the exit after the Airport signposted for the Cargo Centre. At the traffic lights, turn right onto the A538towards Wilmslow then turn left following the signs for Aviation Viewing Park. The Romper is on the left.

From the West, leave at the exit after the A556 and at the roundabout, turn right under the Motorway onto the A538 towards Wilmslow and then follow the above directions.

Try and park in the overflow car park which is to the right as you drive in. Unfortunately I'm working that day, but I'll try and get over for an hour or so, or at least as long as I could get away with.

Ill have to check this date because its my brothers birthday, im going to say 80% i can do it lol. But ill find out later :D

hoping for ye old skirts to be on by ext week aswell :D. Took me by surprise reading this didnt expect until next month.
Cross-dressers are welcome as well. It is 2009 when all said and done. Wait a minute, what happened to the '90s?

Ill have to check this date because its my brothers birthday, im going to say 80% i can do it lol. But ill find out later :D
He's starting with the excuses already. You can't use being bitten by a dog, by the way, I used that last month.

Id attend but i only have a BOG STANDARD CINQ 1.1 SPORTING lol

Have a good un guys :cool:

Come along to this buddy, its for everyone not just for modded cars etc...Get to meet the people in person it is a good laugh.
Although im going to say 50/50 at the moment as i dont know whether the misses is working or not so im still going to try and attend this one :)

Come along to this buddy, its for everyone not just for modded cars etc...Get to meet the people in person it is a good laugh.
Although im going to say 50/50 at the moment as i dont know whether the misses is working or not so im still going to try and attend this one :)

yeah dont be daft! i love cinq's owned two before the stilo. 900 and 1.1 (y)

Sorry guys I cant make this one :(

I know it will be hard without me, but you can fight through it. Your all brave people :)

LOL

Sorry guys...

I'm not surprised, I've got a heavily customised Panda diesel with massive 15" FIAT alloys with huge 175 tyres, a rubbing strip and.....wait for it.....fitted seat covers!

Haha yeah yours was pretty poor :p
But true. I've got the scars to prove it.

i should be ok on this one dont think my shifts at work will start till after this date x
At last, some glamour.

good good.. if thats the case i will feel more comfortable coming as myself then this time :p Thought it might of been a bit much for a first meet :D
Feel free to come as you are mate, but for God's sake, wear the mask this time, the shock was just too much. The Bar staff were in Counselling for a fortnight.

Sorry guys I cant make this one :(

I know it will be hard without me, but you can fight through it. Your all brave people :)

LOL

Sorry guys...
If we must, we must. I don't suppose anyone knows if Stig/130 is coming do they?

I'll be there with the Barchetta. See you all soon.:)
Look forward to it. I trust you will have the hood down and be wearing a sheepskin car coat, a flat cap and matching string back driving gloves. Unless it's raining, in which case you can still wear the same clothes, but with the hood up.

Or an umbrella.

hi beardy, won`t be coming this time, was going to the N.E.C classic car show, but, not going there either, just be a recluse this time.:(
You can't miss this opportunity to mix with the young, vibrant, intelligent and beautiful people.

Anyway, enough about me; think about how disappointed everyone else will be.

Bloody car is still in the garage having the skirts on, wont be ready until Monday. Hoping that i can pinch a car (easy) to make it down though as i dont want to miss it.

Still on yeah? :)

Back