Great fiat styling

Currently reading:
Great fiat styling

PNL

Banned
Thought ide have a browse through the Lester site to see whats on offer for other fiats well theres some wicked stuff there I liked the Brava/Bravo kits and the Punto kits they even have the new punto on display and the best part is they are a fair price unlike some ive seen have a look its worth it (y)

christopher watson said:

Yes thats it dont forget to click for [english]if any one decides to buy use them DVK tel-01926-85490 he will ask you for a small deposit in my case it was £34 and when they arrive he will ask for the balance he even phoned to tell me they were on the way a nice guy quality service (y)

so your saying the Fiat styling is SO great, that you have to cover it up with bits of plastic and fibre-glass :chin:

....Interesting

The Trooper said:
I think he means to body kits styled for Fiats look great. Not everyones cup of tea of course.

To an extent yes this answer is correct . when people choose to modify the body work of theyr car its a way of self expression /identity /theyr inner self if you get what I mean when my car is done its how I would like it theres nowt wrong with the original fiatstyling is great. An other example would be why do people change over he front bumpers on the 3 an 5dr stilo well its because they like the stylig :D

Back