General Granfe Punto Dashboard Trim

Currently reading:
General Granfe Punto Dashboard Trim

Hi people, does anyone know if the trim that goes around your radio and then out to the left with the Punto logo on, can be removed and changed without the need of a whole new dash and if so where to get the peice of trim from. Had a look on the net but no luck. If any1 can help that would be great. Cheers

Its a bastard to take out and you would have to retrim it yourself or give it to a pro to do. Looking at about 200-300 to get it wrapped in black faux suede.

cheers guys, was just looking to replace it rather then update it to suede or something like that. Mine has breen ripped and scuffed by previous owner putting a handsfree car kit on it, dont understand why with the blue and me tho lol

Mine has breen ripped and scuffed by previous owner putting a handsfree car kit on it, dont understand why with the blue and me tho lol

maybe he was an idiot...

does anyone know the part number for that part? my local fiat dealer doesn't have a clue and tried to get me to buy a whole new dash for well over £600!!

also, can anyone explain the the procedure of removing the trim as i need to do it, mine is broken/cracked and the material that covers it is stretched and looks horrible,

any help appreciated!!

Back