Technical Grande Punto Turbo Gone

Currently reading:
Technical Grande Punto Turbo Gone

No wonder your turbo is fcuked. 140mph...lol

Just because a remap enables you to drive that fast, doesn't mean you should. Surely you would get oil starvation at that speed.

P

Its on an RR, can you not hear it beeping because the back wheels arnt moving? No matter how hard you try, it would not launch at that speed because of the turbo lag.

The car will never be capable of sub 6 second 0-60 with just a re-map :)

Well not so sure - the lights reflecting in the speedo would indicate it's moving, as would the traction control kicking in in 1st/2nd... Can't deny or confirm really - I've only driven off the line like that once (yesterday!) as a MkV Golf with 18" alloys kept on bothering me at the multiple traffic lights on way home... By time I hit 3rd gear he was a good 100 yards back and it felt pretty rapid, again much faster than the previous cars with 0-60 of 7.9/8.0 that I've owned before.

I would confirm properly but I don't really want to break mine :D Only used in anger against people who wear white caps and gold chains ;)

Its on an RR, can you not hear it beeping because the back wheels arnt moving? No matter how hard you try, it would not launch at that speed because of the turbo lag.

It Is Not On A Rolling Road .. I Don't Even Know Where There Is One Except Red Dot Which Is Where i Got My Map Done 200Miles Away :bang:

And It Beeped Saying Check Lights =S

I Agree 140 Is Fast For £8000 [£14000 I Think New] But Some People Go On As If 140 Is Really Really REALLLLLY Fast Lol.

Its not fast in cars that are built to go that fast IE your porsches etc as they will stop from 140 to 0 faster than you could stop from 70-0. In a punto it is fast regardless of what you say. The car isnt built to sustain that speed, the brakes wont be up to stopping it quickly etc etc etc.

It Is Not On A Rolling Road .. I Don't Even Know Where There Is One Except Red Dot Which Is Where i Got My Map Done 200Miles Away :bang:

Well what was the car beeping twice about then :confused: And why only when the car is moving, not while it was just started??

Fiat will do what they can to get out of paying for work, why would they want to give stuff for free :confused:

Be prepared for the £1100 repair for that mistake :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It Has Always Bleeped Randomly Since It Was Mapped .. And Why Would [If I Could Find A Rollong Road] I Keep It At 140 For Sooo Long At A Stand Still ??

Earlier On I Even Claimed I Had More Than 140 Out Of It Which I Know No One Is Going To Believe

Well what was the car beeping twice about then :confused: And why only when the car is moving, not while it was just started??

Fiat will do what they can to get out of paying for work, why would they want to give stuff for free :confused:

Be prepared for the £1100 repair for that mistake :rolleyes:

First Bleep Is 'cause I Set My Speed Limit Thing At 60 So It Bleeps At 60 And The Second One Was 'cause Of The "Check Lights" Warning

Also Before It Was Re-Mapped I Got 0-60 In Hight 7's .. Like 7.9 Maybe 8.1 Tops .. Opposed To The Standard 9.4 =S

so it beeps with no messages on the display :confused:

I smell BS

Also Around 2:52 You Hear Me Changing Lanes Plus It Might Of Been The Check Engine Beep Which Happend The Day It Got Remepped To .. It Comes Up On The Center Display Where The Time Is

So what does the message say then?? Maybe this is the source of your problem.....

Warning Then Check Lights Then Warning Then Check Lights Then Warning Then Check Lights And Maybe One More Time But They Are All Fine When I Checked Once ..

Back