red_dot_day.jpg

Grande Punto Grande Punto Multijet - the story so far...

Introduction

I picked her up in august last year, I told myself I wouldn't do anything to this one. LOL.

When the GP was a virgin and untouched, complete with leather interior...

The_Grande_sporting_021.JPG

Now on to the mods:

-Red Dot Remap
-GSR induction kit
-Lowered 40mm on novitecs
-Standard wheels in anthracite
-Blackened front grill
-Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter
-De-tangoed etc
-Private and resized plates

At the moment its knocking out 187bhp and 314ft lbs at the fly. Quite pleased and it goes well, chatters and dumps nicely too.

Recent pics at a zsoc meet:

(i'm in the blue top)

staffs_meet_zsoc_4.jpg

staffs_meet_zsoc_10.jpg

staffs_zsoc_meet_3.jpg

staffs_meet_zsoc_7.jpg

On the way back from red dot: Ed (right) and tom (left):

red_dot_day.jpg

Heres the RR printout and the thread on the prototype GSR kit for anybody who is interested:

https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41377&d=1207569938

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/141447-m-jet-gsr-kit-fitted-results.html

Comments...
Mate! I've seen this car before, on eBay. Not for sale, but modelling that leon front splitter. Looks bleedin fit your car though! Is of your car on eBay? And who did you get to do your alloys? x

Mate! I've seen this car before, on eBay. Not for sale, but modelling that leon front splitter. Looks bleedin fit your car though! Is of your car on eBay? And who did you get to do your alloys? x

Thanks mate.
Yep thats my old car on ebay, I sold it last year but I still see it all the time as it now belongs to one of my mates!

Been concentrating on the CTR. Will be updaing the thread later.

Thanks mate.
Yep thats my old car on ebay, I sold it last year but I still see it all the time as it now belongs to one of my mates!

Been concentrating on the CTR. Will be updaing the thread later.

Yeah it's distinctive. That's how I noticed it! I like it because its not done up chavvy. Just classy

Back