Grande Punto Grande Punto by JackStearn90

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Grande Punto by JackStearn90

jackstearn90

This is my gp 1.2 active, had it since last year, done a few mods to it ,lemme know whatcha think.

cheers

mods are:
fk coilovers ( approx 100mm lowered somehow?)
powerflow twin oval backbox
cades tyrus 17" alloys
black angel eyes
debadged grill
k&n air filter off a 1.6 corsa
de number plated at front
sony head unit
jbl 12" 1200w sub
alpine 800w amp
the loudest.com 2000w each 6x9s
small aeriel
few stickers

future mods:

rip out helper springs and bump stops
debadge boot
rear limo tints
de-cat pipe
bucket seats
and maybe strip out back for rollcage

cheers x

Things do start popping!.. I have the same coilies and taken my Helpers out:) . can't take the bump stops out though? What do u mean?..
And I got fined £60 for number plate in my window instead, no points through so all good :p

Nice and tidy motor, keep up the good work :)
Is that Really a 100mm drop tho ?, I have less arch gap and I've only gone 40mm.....

i got my angels off ebay for bout £140 i think, but they were a rite pain in the ass tbh, alot off pissing around and cuttin wires, took about 3 hour but worth it in the end.

and im just guessin bout the 100mm, it said that on the box, and the coilovers are wound all the way down at the front, unless thats with the helper springs out???

U sure they are wound all the way mate?. Just I have the same coilies and when I wound mine down all the way with the Helpers in, the arch gap was gone, now with the Helpers out, got some tuckage ;)

Last edited:
U sure they are wound all the way mate?. Just I have the same coilies and when I wound mine down all the way with the Helpers in, the arch gap was gone, now with the Helpers out, got some tuckage ;)

il ave to ave a look at that then lol and i was speakin to my mate whos a mechanic and he said the coilies arent spose to have the helpers out and said it will bottom out?:confused: does yours??

il ave to ave a look at that then lol and i was speakin to my mate whos a mechanic and he said the coilies arent spose to have the helpers out and said it will bottom out?:confused: does yours??

On the box they will probably say TUV tested or something.

Basically with helpers out they are no longer TUV approved. Plenty of people do it though.

Plus on the lowering, weight of the car will make a difference. Im guessing a 1.2 will weigh a bit less than a 1.4 tjet or 1.9 mjet.

hey im buyin a cupra spliter off mi mate for a tenner, and wanted to know if ther easy enuff to fit??

I think there is a guide to fitting it, but if you search for cupra splitter then loads of people will have commented on them, involving how to fit them etc.

i fitted it today, took about half an hour ,piece of **** really, wouldve taken longer if i cared about getting it dead perfect lol :cool:

Back