Got keyed - Cost of a respray?

Currently reading:
Got keyed - Cost of a respray?

drew HGT

Bonjour,
A week or so ago, came out to find someone had walked from bonnet to spoiler, snapping the aerial out in the process. :mad:
A lot of T-Cut later, and I sorted that!

Came out the other day, this time she's been keyed from end to end :cry::mad:
I'm looking at all 3 panels for a respray: rear quater, door, and wing.
Car is flat black - how much do you reakon?:confused:

Also, just out of curiosity, could anyone recommend an alarm system thats hyper-sensitive, rather that mine which goes off 2 hours after the car's been gutted!

sounds like its just going to happen again get a baseball put a nail in the end of it and keep watch
sat up late/early last night/this smornin lol, and it was my steel wheelbrace by my side.

got a 1.2 in the garage, gunna sell it to the scrap man so i can put the HGT in there, but thats not the point. Its disgusting how you work your tits off and get raped off the government with reguards to tax etc etc, and the general cost of running a car, then some doleite who is an "MC" touches your pride and joy with his incest fingers! :mad::mad:

sat up late/early last night/this smornin lol, and it was my steel wheelbrace by my side.

got a 1.2 in the garage, gunna sell it to the scrap man so i can put the HGT in there, but thats not the point. Its disgusting how you work your tits off and get raped off the government with reguards to tax etc etc, and the general cost of running a car, then some doleite who is an "MC" touches your pride and joy with his incest fingers! :mad::mad:
dont get it painted then to you have got rid of other car you dont wont to come out the day your geting rid of the 1.2 to find its happen again:bang:

dame man

there's a lot of mindless vandilisum going on nowadays

hope this doesn't happen again

i know exactly how you feel! its a proper kick in knackers i had windscreen put through bonnet had dents in (with brick so ttok paint withi it) tyres slashed and spray painted black!! kids these days need shooting!!!

alright mate, as a rough guide we charge £350 for a side out (wing, door and quarter) at our place with similar damage. depending on how close the damage is to the bonnet and front and rear bumper the colour match should be ok with black, however edge to edge you may have a slight difference to the old paintwork.(y)

i know exactly how you feel! its a proper kick in knackers i had windscreen put through bonnet had dents in (with brick so ttok paint withi it) tyres slashed and spray painted black!! kids these days need shooting!!!

I blame the parents :) (if the b*stards had any):D

alright mate, as a rough guide we charge £350 for a side out (wing, door and quarter) at our place with similar damage. depending on how close the damage is to the bonnet and front and rear bumper the colour match should be ok with black, however edge to edge you may have a slight difference to the old paintwork.(y)

cheers for that mate.
Gonna try n get some photos up
(I've gone over it with T-Cut but its only took the white out of it)

Rather than open another thread.. My girlfriend's metallic blue Punto mk2 has a scratch/ key mark along the length of just the door. Is the quote of £70-100 per panel relevant here or, being metallic, does it need respraying and feathering into the rest of the car? If so, how much?

I suspect that being metallic it'll need the entire panel doing. Have you tried touching in, flatting back with 2000grit and then polishing. Never be 100% but alot cheaper than respraying.

Back