Goooood Mornun !

Currently reading:
Goooood Mornun !

Jono

Hi I join the fiat forum ages ago when I had my sporting but I then got side tracked on www.puntoforum.com and haven't been back here since so I thought i'd come and say hello! I'm driving an Alfa 156 now I sold my Gt3 back last year I miss it alot! so i'm currently on the hunt for a coupe 20v turbo but i'm after the turbo plus or limited edition which are hard to find ! The Alfa is a nice car and I dont want to get rid of it but I need a turbo again I miss the fun! here's a pic of my old Gt I don't know if any of you know of it or have seen it ?

dscf00337bk.jpg

*takes a deep breath*

ok.... so this goes against everything i stand for ( black alloys and mk1`s :yuck: )

But....

I LOVE that car......

( i`ll never live this down off charlie)

Jono said:
Hi I join the fiat forum ages ago when I had my sporting but I then got side tracked on www.puntoforum.com and haven't been back here since so I thought i'd come and say hello! I'm driving an Alfa 156 now I sold my Gt3 back last year I miss it alot! so i'm currently on the hunt for a coupe 20v turbo but i'm after the turbo plus or limited edition which are hard to find ! The Alfa is a nice car and I dont want to get rid of it but I need a turbo again I miss the fun! here's a pic of my old Gt I don't know if any of you know of it or have seen it ?

dscf00337bk.jpg
thats boooodyful charlie <3 's your car lol:D

I know the one you mean! I based mine on james but he had a fully tuned 1.6cc engine all i had was the stock 1.4 8v but I made it up to 188bhp

picture027.jpg

Nah he didn't mind as he blew it up by then! the chassis in the scrap yard now as the bodywork all went to pot fibreglass cracked rivets started to show so the engine got put in something else I think !

The dump valves do go off at the same time and because theres two of them and there outside there extra loud !!

Heres the puntosports rolling road day my old car is after the light blue gt about 11 mins into the video

http://www.xlerate.tv/downloads/PSRR.wmv

Back