girl of my dreams

Currently reading:
girl of my dreams

brava_clay

ok i just saw the girl of my dreams driving down brook lane in locksheath in a black cinc just thought ide say high lol

she had long blonde hair a cute little button nose basically everything a man wants oh and she drove a kitted up lil chic lol

brava_clay said:
she had long blonde hair a cute little button nose basically everything a man wants oh and she drove a kitted up lil chic lol
not what i want :p

why did you not turn around a follow her? tell her bout ff then let ff dating agency do its work? :p lol

Are these people actually girls of your dreams, or does that fact they drive the same car or a sexy car, make them more desirable..

Still trying to convince my gf to buy a sei... she wants a "micra"..:mad:

:p

The Girl of my dreams is my wench to be honest, for me personally anyway, i couldnt ask for more :eek:

But Hot chicks in Hot Rides are obviously more desirable then chicks in cars...
Just the way it is, and you think to your self that you both have something in common before you even start talking to her, Cars & Modds,

But a lil advice from 'Rankin' here lol just make sure that when you go and talk to this mystery girlie, she hasn't got more testosterone in her body then you, talks like shaggy and when you offer her a drink expecting her to say j20 or a wine she splirts out, "A PINT OF STELLA AND A PACKET OF PEANUTS LOVE",

At the end of the day becareful as it could be a case of "SHE LOOKS GOOD FROM FAR, BUT FAR FROM GOOD"

Rankin

OXCiD3 said:
Are these people actually girls of your dreams, or does that fact they drive the same car or a sexy car, make them more desirable..

Still trying to convince my gf to buy a sei... she wants a "micra"..:mad:

:p

nah she dont drive the same car as me, she jus does it for me (y)

OXCiD3 said:

well i'm hoping stilosporting was referring to me :rolleyes: as i'm his other half & he pretty much shares his stilo with me and i do alot of the driving. ;) but if me driving his car makes me more desirable for him then :woot: :p

Back