Get out the room!

Currently reading:
Get out the room!

Ok the viridian room is doing my nut. Ive been doing it for 7 hours straight now. :mad: Nah 10 mins, but its just as annoying. :D

Ive got 5 letters, frame, photos, beer, hair, medicine, cd holder, sticks and lighter.

I can light the sticks but doesnt do anything? Can understand the voice either have you got to speed i up coz i cant. lol...?

Dan, you are getting there - but you need to find the 6th card [check the light ;)].

How much more do I give away - there is a combination to sort, which is easy once you suss something in the diary, and have you tried the lighter on the hair yet?

lol. Stop playing with me. ;(

I got the light one. :eek: And how can you light the hair. You cant put it down near the pot. I know you can put the frame, CD case, Beer and sticks down but only the sticks do anything. Whats the deal with the doors? One virtually just refreshes and the other shows a pillow and thats it. :bang: :D

Ok, to light the hair, select it, view item, then select the lighter - the hair burns away ;)

You need to find the combination lock as well - now where is it?!

Ok i figured out a bit more. lol

You can put the photos in the frames. Ive got the list of numbers that probably correspond with the sheet thats hidden in the bottle and the chinese letters. You need to chill the beer in the fridge for some reason. I need to find the other letter so i can figure out a bit more. Where the hell is it. lmao. :confused:

Finished it yet?

I can't recall where all 6 cards are, without redoing the game. Maybe later ;)

I think you must be nearly done - just need to get the 'spirit' out.

Rite im in the crimson room. Ive got a tape, a key, the box, ive put the two rings in the box , the empty cd and the URL!

Cant find a rod!! And i cant get under the bed!!!

What do i do now???

Back