Technical Generator light stays on when key is in off position, Press on right position

Currently reading:
Technical Generator light stays on when key is in off position, Press on right position

kaotica

hello all! I would like to preface that I have just received my '70 500L from Italy, so I really don't know the car.
The car took 3 months from date of pick-up in Italy to delivery here in Miami. The car arrived completely dead. The battery took 3 days to recharge on a tender/charger at 1.5a. The good thing is it charged and I was able to get the car started without too much fuss and drove it twice around the block. I parked it left it there. I restarted the car two days later and the accelerator pedal does not pull the throttle (will open a separate thread) and now, the Generator light stays lit when I turn the car off. When I have the key in the right position, the PRESS (oil pressure) light turns on with the car not running) This worried me so I disconnected the battery to avoid it draining the battery. Does anyone have any idea of what this/these lights could be caused by? There were no significant oil leaks under the car.

Back